Päiväys ja aika
Date(s) - 10/01/2020
08:00 - 11:30
Organiser: International Coach Federation, ICF Finland (CCE points = 1)
Partners: Henley Business School and KPMG
Date: 10.1.2020, Venue: KPMG, Töölönlahdenkatu 3 A, 00101 Helsinki
Time: 8:00 to 11:30 am
- Breakfast is served from 8:00 am
- The Program starts at 8:30 am
- Mix, mingle and network 11-11:30 am
Register latest on the 20 of December. Be quick, save your seat – limited seats available! Your registration will be confirmed by email.
- Future of 2020; What path do you take? – Based on KPMG CEO and HR surveys by Minna Tuominen-Thuesen, Partner, KPMG.
- Importance of coaching for senior leaders and executives– Latest evidence of the impact by Professor Jonathan Passmore, Director of The Henley Centre for Coaching at Henley Business School. Jonathan will review the latest research and thinking in coaching. Drawing on the evidence, Jonathan will encore delegates to think critically about their organisational practices and focus on adopting an evidence-based approach to driving the performance of executive leaders and teams. In addition, Jonathan will go through the renewed Core Competences of the International Coach Federation.
- How the C-suite in Finland experiences and regulates emotions in turbulent times by Annu Matula, Managing Director of Henley Business School Finland
Tämän tapahtuman varaus on suljettu.